Agile Transformation Consultant & Coach
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Transformation Consultant & Coach. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and coaching of Agile teams including those practicing Scrum;
- Advising on organizational change required to support Agile adoption and transformation;
- Advising leaders (Executives, Directors, and Managers) on the changing role and expectations of leaders in an Agile context;
- Onboarding of new delivery teams and individuals to Agile and scrum practices;
- Development of training materials (as required); and,
- Delivery of training and workshops (as required).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Enhanced Reliability security clearance;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience practicing Agile and Scrum;
- Minimum two (2) as a coach/transformation advisor at an enterprise level;
- Expert level knowledge of Agile practices;
- Experience acting as an advisor and coach of teams and leaders; and,
- Ability to be a strong and effective communicator.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.