Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate PM and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in February.
Our client is looking for an intermediate level proven project manager to assume the leadership of a portfolio of projects for up to a one year term in the Project Delivery Office (PDO). The project manager is expected to use their experience and expertise to successfully lead and deliver projects following PDO standards while ensuring that the Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices are being applied and followed. The project manager will functionally report to the PDO and will ensure that project processes, procedures and policies meet PDO standards and expectations. PMP certified is preferred.
As an Intermediate PM, you will be responsible for:
- Project Communications and Status Reporting;
- Scope Management;
- Project resource management including internal resources and external vendors;
- Management of the overall Project Plan;
- Management of project costs and forecasting;
- Management of project risks and issues;
- Providing assistance and mentorship as required; and,
- Knowledge sharing with peers to ensure the progressive realization of improvements within the project management practice.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience with utilities i.e. Natural Gas, Hydro Electric etc.;
- Successful experience with project implementations;
- RUP and Agile methodology experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years PM experience;
- PMP certified is an asset;
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written; and,
- The project manager will functionally report to the PDO and will ensure that project processes, procedures and policies meet PDO standards and expectations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.