Bilingual Project Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Project Specialist. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end RFP response process according to internal business guidelines and corporate governance;
- Participating in RFP opportunity review, qualification, and bid/no bid decision-making;
- Engaging and coordinating the efforts of all stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Helping to identify and address business, legal, operational, and commercial risks and other non-standard requirements;
- Chair kick-off and status update meetings to ensure all expectations, actions, approvals, and timelines are met;
- Creating initial draft of response, consolidating inputs/updates, and managing document versions to completion and final approval;
- Performing thorough final review & edit to ensure the response effectively addresses the client’s requirements while best positioning the value, advantages, and benefits;
- Securing team feedback and participating in proposal debriefings & post-mortems to help drive continuous improvement;
- Creating and maintaining knowledgebase content, templates, tools, and processes; and,
- Leading team meetings, team building events, and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or a related field of study;
- Minimum five to seven (5-7) years of experience creating targeted proposal documents for business and government;
- Technical background in Telecom and/or Information & Communications Technology (ICT) products and solutions (e.g. Wireless, Fibre & Cable, Data Centre, Cloud applications, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Internet of Things (IoT), and Security);
- Excellent oral & written communication skills;
- Exceptional research skills and a persuasive technical writing ability to express ideas and concepts in a clear and compelling manner, using both text and graphics;
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines;
- Ability to establish and grow relationships across all functions and all levels;
- Ability to be a creative problem solver, pragmatic decision maker, and independent / diplomatic individual contributor who gets things done;
- Ability to be a team player with a can do / will do attitude;
- Ability to be process-minded and proactively identify opportunities for improvement and implement them;
- Ability to lead by example, share best practices and provide recommendations for doing things better, faster, and smarter;
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce.com, and other desktop publishing tools;
- Bilingualism (English/French) (an asset);
- Proposal team management experience (an asset); and,
- APMP accreditation (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.