Content Writer & Editor
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Content Writer and Editor and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7)+ years of experience in a content writing position within an enterprise-level organization;
- Excellent writer with content development experience;
- In-depth knowledge of style guides and applying style guides to written work;
- Financial services experience, preferably with brokerage or investment knowledge;
- Experience writing for digital platforms;
- Familiarity with web accessibility guidelines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- French language skills (an asset); and,
- Investment industry certifications (e.g., CSC) (an asset);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.