Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Financial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a seven (7)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The execution and oversight of General Accounting function of Corporate Real Estate including PO creation, invoice payments, Real Estate capital project accruals and reconciliations, Concur expense allocation, Fixed Asset set up;
- Supporting Corporate functions in reporting and forecasting duties;
- Analyzing and reconciling rent roll data for monthly rent payment authorization;
- Monitoring drawdown of capital suspense account for Corporate Real Estate;
- Project reconciliations for all Real Estate capital projects;
- Possessing advanced knowledge of accounting treatment in expense vs. capital assets
- Supporting month-end close activities and delivery of accurate financial results;
- Overseeing the monthly chargeback process to Business;
- Assisting to determine the accounting treatment on new lease transactions with Accounting Policy, Controllership and Lease Transaction teams based on IFRS 16 Lease Accounting Standards;
- Supporting leasing management system in accordance with IFRS16 Lease Accounting standards;
- Monthly financial result reporting and variance to Budget and Forecast;
- Working with clients to develop a detailed budget and forecast to align with financial targets;
- Participating in the execution of deliverables for the budget and forecast processes through coordination and collaboration with business partners and Finance;
- Investigating Actuals to Plan variances through key expense drivers; and,
- Providing financial advice based on the company's Expense Management discipline and framework.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree with a focus on Business discipline (Commerce, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics preferred);
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant Finance experience;
- CPA or other Finance designation;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is required;
- Strong understanding of Accounting concept; and,
- Strong interpersonal, communication, motivational, organizational and planning skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.