Solutions ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with project teams to develop the conceptual architecture design; ensuring it contains appropriate level of guidance (business, information, application and technical perspective);
- Development of the conceptual solution architecture document for a business system based on the functional and non-functional requirements;
- Guiding and monitoring the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the conceptual solution architecture;
- Participating in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business system; and,
- Participating in consultant performance evaluation.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with solutions architecture and / or IT design related experience;
- Experience working as an Information Technology Architect at a senior level;
- Previously served as an IT Architect on at least four (4) successful engagements;
- Formal training in a recognized IT design methodology and experience implementing that methodology on an IT design engagement;
- Served as an IT Architect through the full life cycle of a solution; created, including planning, design, implementation and roll-out, of at least one project or engagement; and,
- Familiarity with public sector, or comparable entity, technical and business landscape will be an asset for candidates.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.