Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Solutions Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in February 2020.
- Work with project teams to develop the conceptual architecture design; ensuring it contains appropriate level of guidance (business, information, application and technical perspective)
- Development of the conceptual solution architecture document for a business system based on the functional & non-functional requirements
- Guide and monitor the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the conceptual solution architecture
- Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and development of the business system
- Required to participate in consultant performance evaluation
- Familiarity with public sector, or comparable entity, technical and business landscape will be an asset for candidates
- Experience with solutions architecture and / or IT design related experience
- Experience working as an Information Technology Architect at a senior level
- Must be able to work 100% on-site in Regina, SK.
- Has served as an IT Architect on at least four (4) successful engagements
- Formal training in a recognized IT design methodology and experience implementing that methodology on an IT design engagement
- Served as an IT Architect through the full lifecycle of a solution; created, including planning, design, implementation and roll-out, of at least one project or engagement
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.