Senior Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Security Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12 month contract located in Regina, SK to start in February 2020.
- Participate in project design reviews to ensure infrastructure and application designs adhere to GoS security guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architects and vendors in identifying cloud security requirements and secure integration of Endpoint, Network, and Cloud solutions
- Analyze the current environments to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvements
- Analyze security industry best-practices and market trends, determine their potential impact on the enterprise, and provide leadership for adapting to business. Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest suitable controls. Be responsive and decisive on adjusting architecture as customers' requirements, market conditions and technology evolve
- Partner with Solution Architects to facilitate the evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard software and solution configurations
- Ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded, and leveraged across the enterprise. Balance the need for access to information against security and performance requirements
- Ensure information security is built into architecture solutions to address all identified risks to assets within the organization, meet regulatory and legislative compliance while ensuring security solutions are leveraged across the organization
- Prepare Security advisory on existing technology platforms. Aid and support to the Security Risk, Governance, Compliance, and Operations functions
- Provide advisory services for security risk mitigation
- Experience working as an Information Security Architect at a senior level
- Experience in the application of ISO 27001/2 or other security compliance frameworks
- Track record of success working as an Information Security Architect at a senior level. In response to this requirement, Proponents are expected to note key experience achieved and duties performed by candidates at a senior level
- Track record of success performing infrastructure and application design reviews to ensure adherence with security guidelines and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a comparable discipline(s).
- Certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and/or SANS Institute Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) will be considered beneficial
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.