Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Server Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in February.
Our Client is seeking a resource to design, implement and administer on-premise server infrastructure and Microsoft Cloud services utilizing industry and security best practices. The resource MUST have a minimum of 5 years of recent and practical server analyst experience with at least 3 years of senior server analyst experience. Experience should incorporate Microsoft Cloud services.
As a Server Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Leading with the design, implementation, documentation, and troubleshooting of the enterprise server environment;
- Helps prepare plans for development and installation of server and storage according to present and future requirements;
- Provide expert technical support, design, and implementation on Microsoft Server and VMware vSphere environments;
- Leads the monitoring, performance tunes, troubleshooting and resolution of system problems to ensure system availability;
- Provides expert technical support with the VMware environment including but not limited to VMware vSphere and VMware Horizon;
- Manage and maintain server disaster recovery including planning, implementation, maintenance, and testing;
- Leads and manages the configuration, administration, upgrade, and maintenance of corporate and DR (disaster recovery) servers and related infrastructure as well as the Storage Environment;
- Interacts with our user base (corporate and field employees) on an as-needed basis regarding technology issues and escalations;
- Provides infrastructure architecture recommendations;
- Works with server patch management processes and procedures to facilitate deployment;
- Maintains systems integrity through change control and problem management procedures and communication with internal customers;
- Accomplishes department objectives by leading staff; organizing and monitoring work process;
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures when carrying out position responsibilities;
- Attends and participates in team meetings;
- Works with the Enterprise and Solution Architecture team and other business leads to establish scalable server and storage solutions; and,
- Act as a representative of Information Systems.
What we’re looking for:
- The resource must have a minimum of five (5) years of recent and practical server analyst experience;
- The resource must have a minimum of three (3) years of recent and practical senior server analyst experience;
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft on-premise server architecture, design, and implementation;
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Cloud (0365, Azure) architecture, design, and services;
- Proven proficiency in VMware vSphere architecture, design, and implementation;
- Proven proficiency with server and storage security best practices;
- Experience in influencing and establishing collaboration direction within an organization;
- Understanding of enterprise-level on-premise server and cloud architecture;
- Understanding of integrations of an on-premise environment and the cloud;
- North American job experience; and,
- Must have Valid Class 5 (normal) Driving License.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.