Scrum Master (Project Manager)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Scrum Master (Project Manager) - Urgent Hire and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a seven (7) month contract to start immediately.
Key Scrum Master Skills:
- Five (5) years working as a Scrum Master;
- CSM/SAFe/KanBan certified or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in a software development environment (web and mobile development); and,
- Working knowledge of Dev/Ops and CI/CD principles.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Advocate for Agile and Scrum values and practices;
- Mentor fellow Scrum Masters;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Scrum/KanBan/ScrumBan/SAFe;
- Safeguard Scrum team from external influences;
- Support the team to create clear goals and product backlog;
- Proactively identify impediments to the team and appropriately resolve;
- Advance established teams and foster highly efficient performers;
- Solicit team feedback to identify areas of opportunity and work with the team to continuously improve;
- Encourage and implement process improvements;
- Created team-building opportunities;
- Continuously refine and improve the quality of stories ensuring business value and acceptance criteria are clearly articulated;
- Assist the Product Owner to prioritize product features by keeping the backlog groomed;
- Effectively facilitate Scrum ceremonies and best practices;
- Provide coaching and support to team members on agile practices;
- Manage resources, risk, quality, scope, team budget, and deliverables;
- Manage dependencies between teams, IT and third-party vendors and facilitate release management;
- Track and ensure visibility of team metrics and progress of sprints and releases; and,
- Collaborate with other teams and Scrum Masters to manage cross dependencies and sequencing of deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.