Junior Software Developer - REMOTE WORK
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Junior Software Developer Skills:
- Development experience in C# and/or Java;
- Spring, Node.js - preferred;
- Familiarity with CI concepts and Agile-hybrid delivery models; and,
- Understanding of DEVOPS.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the analysis and design of new features.
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones.
- Provide accurate estimates based on wireframes and mockups;
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every task;
- Assure the quality of the work by writing and running unit tests;
- Research and development / constant technological monitoring in line with technological innovations, emerging platforms to ensure the compatibility of available products, and improving the user experience;
- Participate in the established processes and help to improve them.
- Establish and supplement technical documentation, practice good knowledge-management hygiene
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.