Android Mobile Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking eight (8) Android Mobile Developers. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Having a voice in the architectural definition and implementation of various key technology pieces;
- Translating business requirements into technical design specifications;
- Participating in the product definition phase;
- Partaking in unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability;
- Creating pull requests, reviewing code and merging branches;
- Collaborating with the team and participating in knowledge sharing;
- Including and implementing Agile Scrum development methodologies in every research, analysis, prototyping and interfaces development initiatives; and,
- Openly exposing problems and turning them into learning and team bonding experience.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience with mobile development;
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Kotlin, latest Android SDK and core Android frameworks;
- Familiarity with RESTful principles, API design techniques, and .NET;
- Experience with packaging and publishing of mobile apps;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Understanding of material design (an asset); and,
- Basic knowledge of Objective C/Swift and core iOS frameworks (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.