Senior UX/UI Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start in January.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile;
- Apply sound user-centered design principles to influence project strategy and direction;
- Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company;
- Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed;
- Plan and execute user research/user testing to validate ideas and refine designs;
- Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.
- Manage user experience deliverables produced by internal and 3rd party resources as required to ensure expectations are successfully met;
- Lead the production of annotated wireframes, design specs and other documentation as needed within all project timelines;
- Ensure the workflow reflects the users’ needs and maintain consistency among features;
- Determine the need for user research and user testing; then orchestrate and oversee the process. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to project teams; and,
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that designs are being implemented properly.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in digital design and user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs;
- Solid UX and UI Practice/Process;
- University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience;
- A solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation;
- Design experience ranging across web and mobile (mobile web and native applications);
- Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes, UI patterns and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision);
- Well-versed in current accessibility standards;
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling interfaces;
- Excellent design, verbal, writing and presentation skills;
- Experience working with clients and various departments within a team environment;
- Solid understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.);
- Knowledge of current web standards and the latest trends;
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on multiple needs with competing deadlines and priorities;
- Experience working in agile methodology; and,
- Experience designing for Pega an asset.asii
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.