Change Management Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project and change management services;
- Providing regular status updates to sponsors and committees; and,
- Ensuring all documents are filed in shared drives (i.e. Sharepoint) as per established structures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with project management, change management, and planning in healthcare environments;
- Experience leading at front-line through senior executive levels;
- Advanced facilitation skills;
- The ability to resolve distinct differences of opinion or approach and promote or negotiate on client’s behalf; and,
- Experience creating/maintaining project documents in Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.