Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an SAP Configurator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the SAP Configurator, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring SAP Payroll software packages based on business requirements;
- Ensuring configured systems integrate with existing solutions;
- Participating in selecting, acquiring, configuring and troubleshooting packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components;
- Providing basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development;
- Designing, developing, and distributing reusable technical components;
- Analyzing, designing and modifying applications and suites of applications to ensure the satisfaction of customer specifications;
- Acting as a liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated; and,
- In collaboration with the Business Analyst, defining and developing project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidates must have:
- College diploma or university degree in computer science engineering or closely related discipline;
- Five (5) + years of SAP ERP Canadian Payroll configuration design and configuration experience;
- Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes;
- Experience in release / Deployment management;
- Possession of good knowledge of system performance management;
- Expert knowledge in Payroll systems change / configuration management;
- Experience with application configuration, operating systems and scripting;
- Expertise with Canadian Payroll policies, procedures and reporting;
- Canadian Payroll Certification(PCP);
- Problem-solving/ analytical thinking skills;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Smart risk-taking abilities;
- Ability to execute;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Lean / LSS / Six Sigma, ITIL foundations (Asset); and,
- SAP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.