Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories;
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress;
- Participating in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Collaborating closely with other team members and sharing responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to;
- Participating in code reviews, and commit to high-quality code;
- Interacting with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements; and,
- Being flexible in accepting outstanding teamwork items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidates must have:
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) + years of development experience;
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 6/7/8 experience;
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS;
- Expertise in responsive design principles;
- Knowledge of Redux design patterns;
- NgRx/RxJS implementation of Redux patterns;
- Experience with unit test frameworks including Jasmine and Karma;
- Experience developing for accessibility (an asset);
- Full-stack development experience; although emphasis on this job is front-end (an asset); and,
- Ability to develop secure Restful services (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.