Eagle is currently seeking a Communications Lead for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising on communications matters, including risks, issues and opportunities;
- Consulting on alignment and adherence to client communications guiding principles, standards, policies and protocols;
- Providing advice and guidance to communications resources that are supporting the assigned client group;
- Supporting the execution of individual project level communication tactics;
- Supporting the execution of stakeholder communication activities;
- Supporting the execution of key communication deliverables such as plans, strategies, job aids, Q&A's, fact sheets, etc.; and,
- Knowledge transfer plan development and execution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of communications experience, preferably within a government and/or unionized environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.