Curam Developer (Team Lead)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Curam Developer (Team Lead) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in January 2020.
Our Client is looking for a Curam Developer to provide development and senior support services and to be an integral part of the application and technical delivery team. This position will be the lead for the application technical team at Client's IT Division.
The application is the enterprise system on Cúram framework and the Client recently did an upgrade to version 7.0.3 and are actively involved in an enterprise reporting project using Cognos v 11.
- Working with business analysts and Subject Matter Experts, create detailed technical design specifications, and make suggestions for various solutions within Cúram to meet business needs with the goal of minimizing customizations, expand business capability in the most efficient manner possible
- Act as team lead for existing development team; liaise with Cúram architect and database administration team as required
- Ensure that designs are complete and documented, understood and kept up to date
- Maintain control of the Design documents and ensure all documentation is kept up to date
- Estimating effort for development of solutions
- Refactoring customized code to work in an upgraded environment including documentation and unit testing
- Refactoring configurations as appropriate
- Analysis of reported defects and technical issues through to solutions
- Escalating technical constraints and challenges to the Cúram Architect and/or IBM Cúram team as required
- Meeting regularly with the development team to ensure technical issues and approaches are understood, documented and resolved according to service level agreements and IT Division processes
- Working with Test Team to ensure that functionality has a corresponding test cases written and automated tests are updated as required
- Participating in code reviews and other methods to ensure quality, consistent adherence to development best practices, methodology and standards
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.