Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project scope, timelines, budget, resources, communications, deliverables, and project implementation to customer satisfaction;
- Managing vendor deliverables and their contracts pertaining to the projects;
- Ensuring all required project deliverables and documentation are completed according to the client’s Project Management Office standards;
- Providing the environment for the project team's success, including:
- Resolve or escalate issues;
- Provide support and guidance to the team;
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to the project team;
- Provide progress reports to the program manager, including key performance indicators (KPIs); and;
- Direct changes to business processes related to the Project Results.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of seven (7) years Project Management experience;
- Experience in managing complex corporate information system projects;
- Expertise in IT Project Management methodologies and techniques for Agile and Waterfall SDLC processes and methodologies;
- Strong scope and time management skills;
- Experience in leading a project team as well as a demonstrated ability to work independently and under time constraints;
- Excellent facilitation skills to guide a client group of subject matter experts as requirements are gathered;
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.) and other technology as needed;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), presentation skills, and documentation skills; and,
- Prior experience working with Occupational Health & Safety and Learning Management Systems would be considered assets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.