Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers in shape of SRDs and User Stories;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Provide managerial oversight to business analysis activities for a team in order to advance initiatives and ensure project success; and,
- Ensure the quality of the output of the Supplier team.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in Business Systems Analysis;
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in the Payments domain;
- Knowledge of SWIFT, Wire Payments, LVTS, RMA, and SWIFT Gateways;
- Working knowledge of ISO 20022 (MX) message formats;
- Experience with the translation of MT to MX;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.