Bilingual Content Writer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Content Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 10-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Bilingual Content Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and revising content for digital platforms such as applications, websites, mobile, tablets, etc.;
- Assist with the translation of existing content into French; and,
- Streamline content generation, translation, and revision process in an agile environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of content writing experience;
- Bilingual English & French (creating English content and assisting with English-to-French translations of existing content);
- Experience writing content for websites and mobile applications, ideally in an agile environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Explain the rationale and back up recommendations with research and evidence;
- Be collaborative and creative in getting the work done well within sprint timelines; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.