Guidewire Application Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a GuideWire Application Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering;
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in enterprise Application architecture preferably in both production and development environment;
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience with Guidewire ClaimCenter;
- Minimum ten (10) years experience with Application Solution Delivery;
- Minimum three (3) years previous experience with Guidewire BillingCenter and PolicyCenter;
- Experience with design and development in a multitude of technologies is a must;
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data sources;
- Ability to communicate technical roadmaps and lead technical teams in technology adoption;
- Communications skills to explain complex technology to a non-software development audience; and,
- Critical problem solver.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.