Full Stack Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing code for testability using deep understanding of best practices, patterns, and principles of software development;
- Applying your knowledge of modern techniques and concepts to design and develop a variety of applications;
- Collaborating with team members on providing modern cost-effective solutions to business needs; and,
- Using your experience to provide suggestions and offer solutions to refactor existing code.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of development/systems analysis experience;
- Experience with C#;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Experience with RESTful API’s;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Experience with Domain Driven Design;
- Experience with SCRUM;
- Experience with GIT;
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate/contribute to design decisions and architecture;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- The ability to be team oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative;
- Experience with ReactJs is an asset;
- Integration experience is an asset;
- Experience with OAuth2 is an asset;
- Experience with PowerApps/Flow/O365 is an asset;
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC/Web Forms is an asset;
- Experience with Message/Event based Architecture is an asset;
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps is an asset; and,
- Experience with .Net Core is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.