Facilities Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Facilities Program Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the Facilities Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of the annual team work plan;
- Developing operational plans, prioritizing and delegating work to achieve objectives;
- Monitoring and assessing the condition of all Company buildings and facilities to establish a reliable assessment of the future requirements and identify risks to business continuity that might arise;
- Establishing short-term and medium-term priorities for repairs and maintenance as well as renovations and building these into multi-year plans;
- Identifying and engaging contractors/service providers and monitor and review their work
- Monitoring expenditures against budgets, identify variances and respond to over-spends;
- Maintaining an inventory of all physical assets within the facilities, including an assessment of their condition, need for repair and their likely replacement schedule to manage the assets’ life cycles; and,
- Evaluating the risk associated with project investments to ensure projects are planned and funded at the right time, minimizing disruption to building occupants, maintaining asset value, addressing asset integrity and compliance issues and leveraging syne.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidates must have:
- English fluency;
- University degree or college diploma in engineering or related field;
- A minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience of progressively responsible and relevant facilities management;
- Ability to meet the Company’s Reliability Clearance requirements;
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, including construction projects;
- Demonstrated ability with problem-solving in relation to building systems and infrastructure;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to deliver on business commitments;
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with multiple stakeholders;
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards;
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Products Suite; and,
- French fluency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.