Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Workspace Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the Workspace Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Completing an internal environmental scan that looks at the current workplace culture and physical environment of the company, including examining density, constraints, opportunities, and long-term plans;
- Completing research to identify industry trends in workspace design, including other successful workspace transformations and their respective lessons learned;
- Informing on the creation of ‘villages’, or implementation of reconfigurations, pods, partial unassigned seating, built space, and low-density floor space maximization;
- Providing an analysis of workspace options that will help the Company to achieve greater efficiency improved collaboration and maximization of workspace; and,
- Providing a recommendation on which end-to-end option(s) are best for the Company to achieve its goals of greater efficiency, improved collaboration and maximization of workspace.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- English Fluency;
- University or college degree in business administration, architecture, space planning, workplace design, change management or related field;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in advising organizations on workplace and workspace planning and development matters;
- Ability to meet the Company’s Reliability Clearance requirements;
- Advanced computer skills with MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated experience with group facilitation and delivering presentations;
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong ability to advise executive-level management on recommendations stemming from the research; and,
- French fluency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.