Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Java Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills on the phone as there will be ALOT of collaboration with the remote client - AS WELL - as collaborative work with our local team.
Look for people who have experience with Digital Portal Project and have the following MUST skills:
- Look for people who have experience with Digital Portal Project and have skills with:
- Java 8;
- Struts 2 MVC;
- Spring framework v3-4;
- Rest/JSON services;
- Hibernate/JPA ORM mapping;
- Continuous integration with Maven and Jenkins;
- Candidates who have experience or knowledge of the following would be considered an asset:
- Vignette Portal Server or Oracle Identity Manager; and,
- The successful candidate should be willing to pick up must-have skills on the fly- be someone who has the technical ability to grow their skill set on the job as needs come up (a life-long learner).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.