Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to management or a team;
- General duties such as budget assistance, managing team requests for travel, meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, systems support, staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other secretarial duties;
- Utilizing many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets, SAP and other software used by the business;
- Making decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures, or polices and up to those within authorized limits;
- Supporting more than one (1) person and will manage work through exercising judgment in approach on more complex and confidential work; and,
- Being involved in managing employee records and higher responsibility with department budget.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education; and,
- Four (4) years’ related experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.