Quality Assurance Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying test requirements from specifications, mapping test case requirements, and design test coverage plan;
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining functional test cases and other test artifacts (i.e. test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts);
- Executing and evaluating manual or automated test cases and report test results;
- Isolating, replicating, and reporting defects and verify defect fixes; and,
- Backend database testing including validating stored procs, jobs, and triggers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience;
- Database knowledge;
- Experience with Test Plans;
- Functional and technical knowledge of OA, VA, Swiftlink; and,
- Enterprise architecture experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.