Change Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist with Instructional Design Expertise for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying required competencies and educational strategies and then translate these into practical learning modules which can be implemented across the province;
- Identifying competencies required to build medical leader capacity in their role in operationalizing medical quality processes;
- Identifying learning objectives of medical staff to prepare for performance review processes;
- Seeking input from stakeholders and subject matter experts to define training methods, materials required;
- Developing a training strategy to support development of the competencies;
- Defining the most appropriate mode of delivery and instructional strategies (i.e. online, instructional, blended, etc.);
- Identifying resource needs and infrastructure requirements for implementation of the training;
- Consulting and validating with target audience(s);
- Translating key curriculum content into final learning modules, materials and guidelines;
- Validating modules with leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment with intended needs and goals;
- Revising and finalizing materials/deliverables, including:
- Key learning objectives and competencies;
- Target audiences and associated delivery ethods;
- Specific educational pathways for achieving each of the identified competencies;
- Learning modules and associated instructor guides;
- Recommended training schedule and requirements; and,
- Evaluation methodology and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree related to instructional design, learning development, or adult education;
- Experience with competency frameworks and curriculum/instructional design;
- Experience working with medical staff is considered an asset; and,
- Experience with change management strategies an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.