Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Servicing Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As Servcing Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in merging client profiles to the updated system where a single sign-on method is used;
- The individual will be responsible for using excel data report and verifying data against existing system to ensure client does not have duplicate/existing profile;
- If a duplicate profile is found individual will be responsible for merging profiles; and,
- All details of the client profile must be closely verified as the merging of systems is very detailed oriented and deals with sensitive information and carries a finical impact.
What we’re looking for:
- High School or Post-Secondary in any field will be assessed similarly;
- Data entry experience;
- AML experience (identity);
- Previous data entry experience within a bank environment would be an asset;
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work independently, with little direction;
- Strong oral and written communication; and,
- Strong analytical skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.