SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing timely data entry of Equipment and Maintenance Program information in SAP’s Plant Maintenance module;
- Ensuring data standards are adhered to;
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams and key support organizations, to ensure alignment of Safety, Health and Engineering work directives into Work Order generation for work executed across the field organization;
- Identifying SAP master-data issues, making recommendations and implement solutions to optimize processes and procedures;
- Leveraging existing organizational processes and procedures, and work to ensure continuous improvement;
- Participating in the enhancement process for SAP improvements, notably for business requirements gathering and user acceptance testing;
- Performing intermediate to advanced data entry duties; and,
- Supporting multiple data entry tasks in SAP using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) and other data upload tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary program at a college, university, technical institute, or certification in a recognized trade;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Hands-on experience in managing master data in SAP Plant Maintenance;
- Knowledge of oil and gas field operating facilities equipment, SAP Plant Maintenance module, and related maintenance best practices within industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities;
- The ability and commitment to work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment, including supporting other peers;
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage numerous complex assignments and processes several simultaneously; and,
- SAP Quality Management (QM), Material Management (MM) and Power BI experience is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.