Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analytics to support and review all proposals for engineering projects to determine that proposed approach is suitable to achieve the desired outcomes and effective in terms of the use of Company resources;
- Business analysis to support prioritization of repairs, maintenance and renovation projects and building these into a multi-year plan that balance the objective of delivering an excellent experience for clients with the needs of maintaining the integrity
- Analytics to help evaluate the condition of all Bank buildings and facilitating to establish a reliable assessment of the future requirements and to identify risks to business continuity that might arise; and,
- Maintaining an inventory of all physical assets within the facilities including an assessment of their condition, need for repair and identify their likely replacement schedule to effectively manage the life-cycle costs of asset.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- English fluency;
- University degree or college diploma in business, public administration, statistics or related field;
- A minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience undertaking business analytics to inform decisions;
- Ability to meet the Bank’s Reliability Clearance requirements;
- Demonstrated experience supporting projects, including construction projects using business analysis;
- Ability to use data and information to inform problem solving in relation to building systems and infrastructure;
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while working on multiple tasks – often under pressure;
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad set of stakeholders;
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Products Suite, especially MS Excel;
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards (an asset); and,
- French fluency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.