Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
This position is primarily supporting the operations of a data warehousing and Tableau reporting environment. It includes tasks such as collecting data files from business owners and ensuring they are received on time, manually loading those files into a SQL Server database, running ETL jobs on SQL Server, exporting outputs for Tableau, and refreshing datasets in Tableau.
Must be familiar with the SQL Server database ingestion process, SQL, Tableau, and reliably ensure monthly processes run on time and correctly.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with related previous experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of SQL server developer experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with SQL (writing queries);
- Five (5) year of Data warehousing and file mapping experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Tableau experience would be an asset; and,
- Risk data – cybersecurity experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.