Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Change Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 11-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in December.
As a Change Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and execution of the Change Management process on a daily basis, providing both process and client support;
- Serve as a subject matter expert on IT Service Management Change Management process and tool;
- Chair / manage various Enterprise Change Management related meetings;
- Review submitted Change requests for completeness, integrity, and compliance with process requirements; Evaluate risk and impact associated with submitted Changes;
- Work with the team to define, document, enforce, and support ITSM policies, processes, and procedures including making recommendations for improvements;
- Updates and presents key performance metrics for the Enterprise Change Management process as well as ad-hoc requests for the various business units and support teams;
- Drive process and organizational maturity as it pertains to IT Service resolution activities Management and ITIL;
- Facilitation of collision mitigation and conflict;
- Facilitation of the Change Post Implementation Review (CPIR) process to document and track plans to improve change success; and,
- Operational and relational integration with other IT processes and teams (Incident, Problem, Configuration).
What we’re looking for:
- College Degree or equivalent work experience (Computer Science Preferable) with three (3) years of change management experience;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience working in a large and dynamic Enterprise Operations environment;
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management discipline as it relates to Change, Incident, and Problem Management. With a strong working knowledge of IT Change Management methods and procedures;
- Strong leadership skills and assertiveness, balanced with diplomacy, to guide and influence stakeholders to ensure process compliance;
- Strong work ethics with a focus on continuous service and process improvement, and a personal commitment to the success of the organization’s goals and objectives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Understanding of the inter-relationship of all technologies employed in a hybrid environment that includes both mainframes and distributed systems;
- Proven ability to work well both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team;
- Self-motivated, self-directed with strong organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Strong process knowledge and systems thinking;
- Strong facilitation skills to co-ordinate efforts of other team members;
- ITIL Foundations certified (ITIL v3, is an asset);
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (asset));
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or another ITIL aligned Service Management tool is an asset; and,
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (asset)).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.