Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Instructional Designer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Translating the identified set of core competencies into practical and applicable learning modules which can be implemented within the client;
- Further refining the core clinical competencies from the above-referenced report, and map them onto the client’s competency framework;
- Seeking input from stakeholders and subject matter experts (including the Learning & Development team) to define training methods, materials, tasks and/or assessments required;
- Developing the educational pathways to support development of the specialized CD competencies identified in the report;
- Defining the most appropriate mode of delivery and instructional strategies (i.e. online, instructional, blended, etc.) and recommended target audiences;
- Identifying resource needs and infrastructure requirements for implementation of the training;
- Consulting and validating with target audience(s);
- Translating key curriculum content into final learning modules, learning pathways, and associated instructional strategies;
- Validating modules with leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment with intended needs and goals;
- Revising and finalizing final materials/deliverables, including:
- Key learning objectives and CD competencies;
- Target audiences and associated delivery methods;
- Specific educational pathways for achieving each of the identified CD competencies;
- Learning modules and associated instructor guides; and,
- Resource and infrastructure requirements for implementing the training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Significant experience with competency frameworks and curriculum/instructional design; and,
- Knowledge of mental health and substance use systems of care is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.