Senior Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the project team through an integrated change management approach incorporating technology, culture and physical workspace;
- Lead the planning, design and construction of an office relocation initiative with a multi-year lifespan and multi-million-dollar commitment;
- Manage a multitude of relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors;
- Lead through the entire Project Management Lifecycle working closely with technology, construction management and change management;
- Help shape the relocation strategy and drive definition of business and technical requirements;
- Articulate business value and gather accurate estimates to create realistic business cases;
- Help manage and implement successful change strategy across the organization;
- Effectively communicate to senior leaders allowing them to make informed design decisions;
- Lead all aspects of project delivery, including managing scope, controlling budget, creating and leading a detailed project plan, establishing milestones and leading to plan;;
- Build and regularly update Project RAID logs to proactively identify and articulate risks, and systematically update plan to mitigate risks and communicate accordingly;
- Create project artifacts in collaboration with key project team members, ensuring projects are set up for success;
- Ensure compliance to Teachers’ policies, project management methodology and standards by ensuring that PM processes, discipline and controls are consistently applied to projects;
- Identify and manage interdependencies and linkages between different strategic initiatives;
- Ensure effective communication mechanisms are in place and manage all communication to team, employees, key partners and 3rd party vendors through the lifecycle of the project;
- Conduct monthly Financial reviews, including LE, forecasting and accrual reviews; and,
- Facilitate problem solving and control changes to project baselines through accepted change management practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with workspace change and office relocation/ capital development projects, with a preference for experience from large Canadian Financial Institutions;
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in project management execution, specifically projects with high change impacts;
- Excellent vendor management and change management skills;
- Experience managing financials (budgets over $100 million);
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP);
- Six Sigma / Lean Certification an asset;
- Shown vendor management and financial management experience;
- Proven Risk analysis and mitigation experience;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written);
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management and staff;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments; considering multiple points of view and managing conflicts;
- Proficiency in MS Project, Visio and the Microsoft Office Suite; and,
- Knowledge of Planview is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.