Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in December.
As the Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the audience and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues, and working with leaders to discuss and capture technical documentation;
- Researching and building knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented;
- Determining the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writing and editing technical information accordingly;
- Preparing or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing;
- Meeting with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed; and,
- Revising, editing, or updating instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3)+ years of relevant experience;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to Explain Concepts Clearly;
- Planning and Organization skills;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Knowledge of Software and Computers;
- Attention to Detail; Multitasking;
- Ability to Work Under Pressure; and,
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or Information Technology (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.