Quality Assurance Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in January.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Executing test cases in the lab to verify customer experience for use of multi-platform video streaming application;
- Generating detailed problem reports, changes requests, and enhancement proposals;
- Documenting and communicating testing results; and,
- Applicants with software skills may be employed in the development of automated test cases on a variety of automation platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluency in English (Written, Spoken);
- Graduate Degree from a post-secondary program majoring in any technical/technology discipline (Engineer/Technician/Technologist), or equivalent work experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (in English);
- Strong collaborative skills, working well within a team is essential;
- Ability to investigate problems independently, and perform root cause analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail;
- Experience in mobile device application testing (Android & iOS) (an asset);
- Experience in mobile device certification testing (an asset);
- Experience in automation scripting (Ruby, Python or Java in order by pref.) (an asset); and,
- Bilingual French proficiency (Written, Spoken) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.