Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Technical Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start December.
As the Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- The manual migration of Documentation & Training items into MasterControl;
- Assisting in the training of site personnel in MasterControl;
- Making formatting and template updates to all migrated documentation to ensure suitability within the MasterControl System;
- Ensuring access requests for new users or changes to permissions for existing users of the electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) are addressed in a timely manner;
- Assisting Site Quality Staff in the generation of the transition plan ensuring the limited impact to the business;
- Providing weekly updates to the transition plan;
- Providing post-go-live support for documentation and training; and,
- Ensuring that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with Company values.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.