Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Database Architect for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and designing database requirements for a large scale, eCommerce website;
- Directly implementing database changes based on specifications for new projects;
- Utilizing best practices to improve existing database design, security, and performance;
- Identifying database requirements to move the website content closer to our international customers;
- Reviewing developer database change proposals and conduct code reviews to ensure efficiency;
- Training, coaching, and mentoring other developers to grow database expertise within the company;
- Tracking database performance and identify technical issues;
- Maintaining technical documentation on database architecture, tables, relationships, keys, indexes and constraints; and,
- Optimizing queries and stored procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Education in Computing Science or equivalent (i.e. Information Systems Technology);
- Five plus (5+) years of database experience;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft SQL, including SQL Server Administration;
- Experience with large scale databases;
- The ability to plan, implement, test and document database requirements;
- Experience with Git, C# and .NET programming; and,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.