Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Engage business clients (Product Owners) to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives;
- Produce business analysis related documentation, including (functional and non-functional) requirements in the form of stories, current, and future state processes and workflows, and solution specifications to a high-quality standard;
- Accountable for conducting analysis with appropriate detail and quality for discussion with Service Owners or Process Owners to validate performance against Service Level Agreements, identify process opportunities and business decision support;
- Accountable for developing and delivering training for new/enhanced processes related to Enterprise Service Management;
- Collaborate with information technology stakeholders to facilitate the selection of viable functional solution alternatives;
- Work with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value; and,
- Work with QA teams to develop test plans and ensure QA understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or equivalent experience (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc)
- Added asset would be one or more of:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional
- Process improvement methodology accreditation
- ServiceNow Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in business analysis delivering solutions supporting Technology or Business Service Management and Project & Portfolio Management;
- Excellent understanding of Service Management systems including but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Project Management, and Asset Management, relevant workflow automation and enabling data and technology solutions;
- Intermediate understanding of techniques and tools pertaining to the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions;
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining customer relationships including managing expectations and delivering results in time and in high quality;
- Strong facilitation skills in leading current and future process discussion, identifying process gaps;
- Experience with and understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management, and process improvement;
- Experience in the documentation and delivery of user training & materials;
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Robust understanding of agile and waterfall project management delivery methodologies and the difference between needs and wants;
- Experience in planning and leading UAT; and,
- Experience with the following systems/technologies is an important asset: ServiceNow, Workday, Planview, PL/SQL, Microsoft Power BI, Excel Power Pivot.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.