Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in December.
As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the independent delivery of projects/programs across multiple lines of businesses.
- The candidate will be assessing client needs, translating the needs into high-level requirements, and defining and documenting business requirements.;
- The candidate will lead to stakeholder engagement, and people change management deliverables, define and complete risk assessment(s) and participate/support in the execution of projects.
- The candidate will also contribute to end-user communication, training, and implementation of change;
- Develop and manage internal relationships with client lines of business and other infrastructure groups, as necessary, to deliver strategically important projects within the approved budgets and timelines;
- Actively seek and evaluate opportunities to improve existing processes and work with key stakeholders to implement changes where appropriate;
- Work with partners within on a cross-functional basis to influence strategic direction and enable the installation of effective Personal Banking strategies;
- Deliver and manage in the delivery of priority products, processes, offers, campaigns, etc. that support our strategy;
- Lead and manage the People Change Management components of the project;
- Simplify our end-to-end processes including escalation processes;
- Incorporate Agile concepts and practices where ever applicable;
- Support the development, testing and implementation of projects that impact Personal Banking projects;
- Help improve quality, and support 'best practice' development techniques which include People Change Management and utilization of tools (e.g. Communication Plan, Training Plan, FMEA, etc);
- Make recommendations throughout the project life cycle related to scope, budget, and schedule.;
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of business-focused experience in project delivery;
- Agile and Waterfall project experience;
- Banking experience;
- Understanding of software and project life cycles;
- University degree;
- MS Office, Visio, Project;
- PMP certification would be an asset;
- Agile certification;
- Able to navigate through ambiguity - there will be times that things must move forward without all the answers
- Strong communication skills, able to articulate clearly
- Enjoys working with people;
- Ability to work independently; and,
- Strong ability to influence without power.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.