.NET Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, API)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a .NET Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, API) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in January 2020.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience building enterprise, n-tier web applications
- Experience with responsive design/implementation
- Experience developing RESTful API services using C# and ASP.NET Web API 2, or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with building unit tests
- Experience building Single-Page Applications (SPA) with Angular 4 or newer
- Experience in Agriculture, or building software for Agriculture
- Experience with Azure SQL Database. - Experience with Azure App Services (Web, API, Function)
- Experience with test automation of Angular 4 (or newer) web applications using Jest
- Experience with Visual Studio (2015 or newer)
- Experience with version control using GIT, or other distributed version control systems
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.