Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
The developer will be part of the development team to enhance functionality of the Customer Master for the Cards business. The Customer Master is a server-side Java program that works with an Oracle Database to store and service profiles of Credit Card customers. These profiles are accessed via batch operations daily, and via online APIs 24, X 7 as customers log in to their account on the internet or call customer service for assistance.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven (7) years of experience in Java/J2ee;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in Spring Framework (Core, Batch, AOP, Security, Batch, etc.);
- Four plus (4+) years of strong experience with Relational Database Systems (Oracle) and SQL;
- Four (4) years of hands-on experience of creating and optimizing database queries
- Three (3) years of Junit experience; and,
- Three (3) years of experience in using Maven and Jenkins.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.