Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in January.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that sites are maintained to the highest quality (including fixing broken links, optimizing images, etc);
- Consult with the production manager and other partners to obtain a clear understanding of requirements;
- Ensure all pages developed to conform to the client's web standards (including Accessibility Best Practices);
- Work closely with the usability team to ensure that pages being developed will attract repeat visitors;
- Provide analysis and design solutions for new web content requests/enhancements in order to identify specific tasks required for the initiative and provide time/cost estimates for web production;
- Deliver effective defect management, acting on Severity 1 and 2 defects in a timely fashion;
- Monitor competitor websites and new technologies;
- Recommend new initiatives to Production Manager which add functionality and value to customers' web experiences; and,
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of contract term.;
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) years of experience developing web application using Angular;
- Proficient in C# and SQL;
- Working knowledge of Web API, .Net Core;
- Experience with Agile methodology (eg. using Jira);
- Self-motivated and a team player;
- Three (3) years minimum experience with Angular;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in C#/.net;
- UI experience with end-user; and,
- Agile, Jira and SQL Statement database knowledge would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.