FIORI Programmer Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a FIORI Programmer Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing problems and change requests related to the SAP-based implementations including documenting resolution information;
- Providing SAP Rule problem resolution assistance and support to various departments for SAP UI, ABAP, PO-related issues;
- Creating and/or updating existing SAP UI5, PO and/or ABAP code and configuration as well as related business process procedures documentation;
- Developing detailed test plans and scripts for SAP solutions using ALM and working with other functional teams to ensure that continued effective integration of SAP-based operations is maintained;
- Assessing business and application requirements;
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications;
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling;
- Configuring the software to business requirements;
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality; and,
- Creating necessary documentation and delivering knowledge transfer sessions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent in Commerce/Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in developing Web User Interfaces, of which at least two (2) years with SAP UI5;
- Six (6) months to one (1) year experience in FIORI;
- Proficiency in SAP UI5, SAP NW Gateway, and Java Script;
- Thorough knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and OData/REST paradigms;
- Skilled in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support for UI5, PO and ABAP technologies;
- Ideally experience with three (3) or more full project lifecycles with SAP UI5 / FIORI;
- Preferred applicants will have knowledge on FIORI / SAP UI5 development (Desktop and Mobile) Familiarity with Hana cloud, WebIDE, GIT;
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP;
- Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points between the SAP modules;
- Understanding of enterprise mobile application architecture and security;
- Experience with PI/PO, BRM, BPM, Workflow, Proxies, AIF is nice to have;
- SAP Business Suite knowledge including CRM, TM, MM, SD and ECC;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.