User Experience Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing the interfaces for the creation and execution of dynamic content (also everything is able to be created by the users). These patterns should extend into the AI enabled portions of the product and set the direction for the features being introduced in the future.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum three (3) years’ experience designing and delivering customer-centric experiences;
- Critical thinkers who are passionate about discovering and understanding complex problems;
- The ability to wireframe and prototype at all levels of fidelity;
- Expert communicator who is willing to challenge the status quo and advocate for the customer;
- Experience leading meetings and facilitating workshops; and,
- AI and blockchain technology understanding/experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.