Senior Contract Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior Contract Analysts for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Leading the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases;
- Developing, issue and managing tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.);
- Negotiating contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e. risk, legal, project management, etc.) and client standards;
- Administering multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation, and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.;
- Leading proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients;
- Providing sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls;
- Developing and articulating project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management;
- Managing competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts; Cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation;
- Coordinating communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.);
- Conducting market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility;
- Maintaining contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
- Making decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work;
- Providing leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in sourcing and negotiating contracts for goods and services for multiple categories; and,
- Leading supplier performance management and periodic business reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) agreements and End User License Agreements (EULA);
- Project Management experience; and,
- Experience providing status updates and reporting to various levels of an organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.