Eagle is currently seeking a Automation Tester for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University, college, or technical degree/diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, IT or related field;
- CSTE (Certified Software Test Engineer) certification required or equivalent testing experience;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in Automation testing or a combination of experience with both manual testing and software development;
- One (1) to two (2) years of work experience testing APIs and with data structures i.e. REST, XML, JSON;
- Experience with one or more automated testing tools (i.e. Selenium, Appium, API testing tools);
- Proven ability to complete high-quality work at a detailed level (attention to detail);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively work and collaborate with multiple levels within the organization;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience applying design guidance, technical direction, and assistance when building or training others to use automation frameworks;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to train coach manual testers on automation basics;
- Experience in Agile software development projects;
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Experience using Code Repository such as GitHub, TFS or Azure DevOps;
- Experience working in a Test Driven Development environment;
- Experience in testing enterprise distributed systems;
- Experience with testing web and mobile applications;
- Experience with TFS / DevOps Azure;
- Proficiency in SQL Server databases and SQL queries;
- Proficiency in MS Excel advanced features;
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS; and,
- Formal banking/financial sector training/certification is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.