Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end execution of IT projects including facilitation of requirements gathering, analysis and design, configuration and testing;
- Developing detailed work plans, assigning responsibilities, organizing stakeholder activities, conducting project meetings, providing project tracking details and project analysis;
- Managing all efforts required to remain within the bounds of schedule and budget;
- Proactively maintaining a high level of user satisfaction throughout the project;
- Managing projects of various sizes, complexity and types (i.e. application development, outsources services);
- Adhering to project methodology as defined by the IT PMO governance; and,
- Proactively fostering an environment of collaboration among teams and provide day-to-day direction for team resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment;
- A proven track record of successfully implementing IT solution development projects using Agile methodologies;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience as a Project Manager, PMI certification a plus;
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects;
- The ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence;
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met;
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools a plus;
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools; and,
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.