Content Server Trainer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Content Server Trainer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing the existing training plan, delivering Open Text - Content Server training to hundreds of users with varying levels of experience;
- Working in collaboration with the Project team and existing trainer to maintain existing training material and deliver training;
- Participating in project planning;
- Planning the training deliverables and execute on the training plan;
- Working in collaboration with internal business clients to identify local training needs, develop and adapt course offerings; and,
- Assisting with the scheduling and tracking of trainees / maintain a master training registry.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum 3 years’ experience as an Open Text Livelink / Content Server trainer providing various levels of training from Introduction through to advanced topics;
- In the absence of Content Server training experience, five plus (5+) years’ experience training on document management systems would be considered;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically pipelines, would be an asset; and,
- Experience in Change Management is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.